HOW TO FILL A COMPLIANT
Anyone can file a complaint to the National Contact Point. The NCP will accept the complaint for consideration, if the number of requirements is met.
To file a complaint, please fill in the relevant sections in the form at the bottom of the page.
The form consists of two parts:
- In the first part, you need to submit information that is required to process the complaint
- The second part contains sections with additional information for more effective consideration of your complaint. Please note that submission of information in the second part is optional.
Requirements for filing a complaint:
- a complaint should relate to the topics of OECD Guidelines (but it should not indicate which principle has been violated)
- should be submitted online
- a complaint cannot be anonymous
- the incident described in the complaint should occur over the past five years
- a complaint should contain the description of what has happened and the role of the company in such incident, and it should be supported with specific documentation. Articles in the media are not documentation, but are a part of it.
СA complaint will be considered, if it is related the OECD Guidelines.
A person or a company complained about will be informed of your complaint when the NCP accepts the complaint for further consideration. The agreement between the applicant and those complained about does not prevent the NCP from considering the complaint.